We work in the areas of impact investing, change management, process improvement, executive coaching and training. Key industries of our clients include manufacturing, government, not-for-profit, banking and finance, SME development, and oil, gas, mining.
For further information about Apex, please visit our website at www.apex-cg.com.
This position is located in our project office in Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and secretarial support on a day-to-day basis
- Handling telephone calls and messages
- Assist Admin Support duties
- Handle records for purchase orders and other inventories
- Collect news, articles, short stories as requested
- Personal Characteristics:
- Must have willingness to learn and possess a strong ability to adapt with the work
- Must have the ability to interact with the team and partners
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, with good time and administrative management skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work independently or as a member of a team
- Must have willingness to work under pressure over long hours independently
- Qualification & Competences:
- Good command in English (both written and verbal)
- A Diploma/Bachelor in Communication, Business Administration or Secretarial studies from a reputable university
- This is an entry level position. Fresh Graduates only are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint) are a must
Please do not attach certificates and other unnecessary documents, and CV without passport photo will not be considered.
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the large number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.