Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers.
- Responsible for handling guests, incoming mail, pantry needs and meeting rooms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any major
- Having experience in Receptionist or other similar type is an advantage
- Highly motivated, energetic and presentable
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel)