- He is responsible to create window and in-store displays, taking responsibility for ‘the look’ of the outlet, with the aim of promoting goods in order to maximize sales. He is also responsible to update displays regularly, and themes can be dictated by a number of factors, including the seasons of the year, annual events, current trends, sales and promotions activities.
- Male Max 35 Years old
- D3/S1 degree in architecture/graphic design/interior design/visual communication design or other related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, preferably has minimum 1 year working experience in retail industry as visual merchandiser
- Has own transportation
- Computer literate is a must (Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, 3D Max, Freehand, etc)
- Having a sense and knowledge of good concept and design
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with excellent service attitude
- Organizes, and posses strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and trustworthy with pleasant personality
- Able to work under pressure with flexible working hours
- Creative, proactive, and fast learner
- Responsible to manage and control merchandising display and event
- Wlling to travel intensively
PO. BOX 1190 JKU 14011
Or email :