- Performing administrative duties (booking hotels, coordination with the speaker, training materials and events that are conducted by the department of training and development particularly for the Implementation of internal and external training, etc).
- Mantaining and monitoring database-related employee training and development.
- Supporting implementation of curriculum program.
- Experienced as an event organizer.
- Male, min 23 and max 28 years.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Mass Communications, Psychology, Law, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
(max 200 kb) to :
PT. GANDASAWIT UTAMA
Ganda Group - Agro Division, Human Resource Department,
Menara BCA, 53th fl, Suite 5302
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1, Jakarta 10310, Indonesia
P +62 21 2358 6666
F +62 21 2358 6661/62
or email to :
firstname.lastname@example.orgEnsure to put your job title and area preference in subject of your email