- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Develop and maintain financial data bases
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Female, age 23-30 year
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in accounting & tax min. 2 years
- Understanding Tax
- Full-Time positions available.
- Willing to work in Pluit (Jakarta Utara)
EMPORIUM PLUIT MALL
Emporium Pluit Mall Management Office 5th Fl.
Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya
Jakarta Utara 14440
Or send your CV, appplication letter, & recent photograph to: