The hhc mission governs the way we do business - the research we do, the products we develop, the way we train our employees and the allocation of our financial resources. We have been established in Indonesia since 1970.
As part of our development strategies, we are looking for additional qualified individual to join our team as:
Employee Benefit & Relation
- To manage and conduct regular review on health care benefit (health insurance, medical check up etc) and act as a main contact person in assisting employees
- To implement and maintain Benefit program and its claim
- To manage and provide regular report on employee attendance and leaves
- To assist HRS Manager in Employee Relation and Communication
- To provide abreast update of the latest Labor law & update company policy/regulation
- To monitor and update on Departmental budget, payment to third parties and reconciliation
- To drive the implementation of performance management system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Legal, from a reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Ability to work in a fast paced and perform under pressure
- Ability to quickly adopt and apply new ideas
- Strong analytical, numeric and communication skills
- High motivation, personal integrity and sense of responsibility
- Good English (verbal & written)
- Good IT skills (Microsof Office)
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
PT Eisai Indonesia
Sentral Senayan II, 12th Floor
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Jakarta Pusat 10270
Please state the position code (ERB) on your upper left hand corner of your envelope or on your subject of e-mail