- Minimum Bachelor degree in Law.
- At least 2-3 years
- Very good English proficiency in both verbal and writing.
- Experience in dealing with complexities of the contract / agreement and legal issues.
- Good knowledge of corporate law including regulations and document preperation, litigation and contract negotiation and preparation.
- Must be honest actice, excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities.
- Self motivated and be capable of working under pressure and have ability to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel.
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to : Plaza Mutiara, 19th FL., JL. Lingkar Mega Kuningan kav. E.1.2 No 1&2. Jakarta 12950