- Maximum 26 years old
- S1 (in design preferable) with minimum IPK 3.00, fresh welcome
- Must be a creative, self-motivated individual who is also a team player
- Possesses the initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Organized and maintains a high level of productivity while facing many project with aggressive deadlines at once
- Strong attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Specific Requirement:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working on camera/ editing software
- Must be familiar in Final Cut Pro Studio, Motion, After Effects, Soundtrack, and Photoshop
- Must be comfortable using a HD video camera
- Must have working knowledge of compressing video for different outputs (web, DVD etc.)
- Must be able to shoot and edit video with confidence quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use After Effects combined with Final Cut and Soundtrack to create engaging video on a large scale
- Experience with setting up lighting in a studio environment a plus.
- Flash animation experience using Flash and Action scripting (2 & 3) for Flash would also be a plus.
- Team oriented.
HRD Femina Group
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified